Skip to main content

Bill Title

Arkansas Teacher Licensure Policy:

Military Spouse Teachers (Expedite, Flexibility, Temp)
Passed 03/30/2018


According to the Arkansas Department of Education (ADE) website on Licensure by Reciprocity -- Arkansas recognizes a teaching license from another state or country based on the ADE licensure rules and/or the National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification (NASDTEC) Interstate Agreement for Educator Licensure. They do grant reciprocity to educators with a standard license and 3 years of teaching experience.


Request More Information