Skip to main content

Bill Title

Out-of-state applicants;residents;military spouses: HB 2569


Enhanced Initiatives Spouse Licensure
Passed 04/10/2019


An occupational or professional license or certificate shall be issued, in the discipline applied for and at the same practice level as determined by the regulating entity, pursuant to this title to a person who establishes residency in this state or without an examination to a person who is married to an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States and who is accompanying the member to an official permanent change of station to a military installation located in this state.


Request More Information