Skip to main content

Bill Title

Military Spouse Teacher Certification: SB-232


Military Spouse Teachers (Flexibility, Temp)
Passed 05/25/2018


The State Board of Education shall issue a military spouse teacher permit to any person who (1) is the spouse of any member of the armed forces, which member has received military orders directing such member to the state, and (2) has taught under an appropriate certificate issued by another state, territory or possession of the United States or the District of Columbia or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico for two or more years. Each military spouse teacher permit shall be valid for three years.


Request More Information