Skip to main content

Bill Title



SM Licensure (Academic Credit, CDL, EMS, Endorsement, Extension, LPN, License)
Passed 03/21/2017


Licensing and crediting agencies may issue a license, certificate, or other document to a United States military service member or veteran who is seeking a license, permit, certificate, or other document under this section and has met certain criteria.

Request More Information