Skip to main content

Bill Title

Occupational & Professional Licensing Revisions: HB349


Enhanced Initiatives Spouse Licensure
Passed 05/08/2020


Each Department of Labor unit shall issue an expedited license to a service member or military spouse within 60 days after receiving a completed application. An application for a license shall include proof that the applicant is a service member or military spouse; proof that license was held in another state for at least 1 year; and that the applicant is in good standing. Removes the 'substantially equivalent' language for both a permanent and temporary license.


Request More Information