Skip to main content

Bill Title

Applying for a professional license from outside Pennsylvania:


Military Spouse Occupational Licensure Access (Accessibility, Implementation)
Passed 08/29/2019


The bill provides for licensure by endorsement from the boards and commissions under the Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs in the Department of State. The license could be issued on an individual basis if the licensure requirements in the other state, territory or country are determined to be substantially similar to Pennsylvania’s requirements.


Request More Information